Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Tinkerbell in Chalk / Save the Date

Hello all!Here's a super fast chalk drawing I did at the North Kansas City Public Library's summer reading program kick-off this past Saturday:


I would've futzed over it more if I hadn't had a very impatient preschooler waiting on me to finish so he could get inside the library! (For instance, I later realized I misspelled "magic" and I didn't chalk white in the second wing, so I fixed that before I went home.)

Image Credit: City of Raymore

And don't forget to mark your calendar the upcoming Raymore Summer Scene, where I and my chalk crew - newly named Chalk Force Five - will be creating a Lisa Frank-inspired image. It's Saturday, June 11th; check out the details here. There will be enormous chalk boards for visitors to chalk on as well! See you there!

No comments: