Monday, May 16, 2016

Chalking Awesomeness


 Image Credit: Beth Bogenreider Hall

A couple weekends ago, my friend and fellow chalk artist, Nicole, drove with me to Topeka where another member of our chalk alliance, Beth, lives, to participate in the Two Block Chalk Walk in the NOTO Arts District. They were going for a record-breaking event, and it was fun to be part of it. You can watch a video interview with Beth and Nicole:



My drawing

Nicole's drawing

Beth's drawing

We, and another chalk alliance member, will be drawing a Lisa Frank-inspired image at the upcoming Raymore Summer Scene: Arts, Music, Food, Saturday, June 11, 2016. Another attraction on display will be community-decorated adirondack chairs from the Raymore Arts Commission's first Pop-Up Art Project.

Finally, I'll leave you with this awesome interactive CandyLand board that my chalk alliance gal pals and I created during the 2015 KC Chalk & Walk Festival (that I was a bad blogger and never posted before). Enjoy! And don't forget to save the date for this year's event: Saturday 10-11!

No comments: