Monday, March 30, 2015

Come See Me at 1st Friday with Tibetan Monks

"Mulan" (mixed media, 2015)


You read that right, folks, I'm going to be out at this next First Friday (1/3/15) at the Pop Up Gallery (2100 Grand Boulevard) for "A Spiritual Awakening," an arts and culture event with local artists, live music, refreshments, and Tibetan monks who will be creating a sand mandala, chanting, selling hand-made items and more. This is the Facebook event page with additional information.

I will be showing my latest mixed media piece ("Mulan," pictured above), a collaborative painting that Henry and I made together, some older pieces, and also some doodles. Since I haven't done an art event in a while, I'm quite excited. Moreso because I love when the monks visit!

Hope to see you there!


No comments: