I was catching up on one of my favorite fashion bloggers and she did a post about what was in her bag. It seemed fun so I'm copy-catting it. So, without further ado, here's what's in my purse:
1. Lotions - I've got the one store-bought lotion that I got last winter and haven't used up yet, and then I also have the small container of coconut oil as well.
2. The hand sanitizer I made.
3. Gum - The one on the left I bought when I wanted/needed gum and it was the only mint one the store I was in had. The one on the right is the type I prefer.
4. Car key with Chinese warrior key chain - How weird is it that I own a car now? (A hand-me-down from my parents.) The key chain is from my younger sister. She bought it in Xian when she worked & lived there.
5. Cell phone
6. Coin purse I use as a wallet.
7. Heart-shaped mirror that says "Daughter" - a birthday present from my mom.
8. Lip stuff - 2 lip glosses in my favorite colors and 2 lip balms (only one lives in my purse, the other one I have with me when I'm at home; the one in my purse is in case I forget to take the other one with me).
9. Pad of paper and pen for taking notes or writing down directions.
And then after I took that photo, I realized I didn't have my Stress Away essential oil in the picture cause I'd forgotten to put it back in my purse the other day. So here it is:
And there you have it! That's what's in my purse.
Style Inspiration: Fashion Bloggers
DIY Personal Care Products
Show and Tell: Vintage Children's Books