Saturday, August 16, 2014

Art, More Art & Robin Williams

This week's blog is a hodge podge of a few things I wanted to mention...

First off, be sure to SAVE THE DATE for the upcoming Kansas City Chalk & Walk Festival at Crown Center. This year it will be held September 6-7. I'll be re-creating a painting by famed local artist Thomas Hart Benton.



Secondly, Henry likes to have me color with him sometimes. We collaborated on this picture (below, left) the other day, and I was amused, a few days later, to see it was interestingly similar to a Kandinsky (below, right) that's in the Nelson-Atkins. Neat, ey?




Thirdly, I'm saddened by the death of Robin Williams. He was a delight to watch, and I'm grateful for the joy and laughter he brought with him. He'll be missed.


Related posts:
Event Pics: 2011 Chalk & Walk Festival
Event Pics: Chalk & Walk Festival (2012)
Event Pics: 6th Annual Chalk Walk in the Historic Northeast
2013 KC Chalk & Walk Festival (Event Pics)

No comments: