Thursday, June 19, 2014

Event Pics: "The Art of Discovery" at Johnson County Library

I meant to post this Monday, but I've had a busy week so you get it today instead!

"The Art Of Discovery" Steampunk Art Exhibit opened up last Saturday. I loved seeing all the pieces contributed and it was great to be part of it! Here's some images of the exhibit as well as several of the artists involved (in costume!):














Me with my piece. I opted for a 20s era style instead of the Victorian-esque look.













The exhibit will be up at the Johnson County Library until it is moved to the Blue Valley Library starting July 19, and the Shawnee Library starting August 9. You can see it any time during regular library hours. There are also steampunk-related workshops being offered.

Related posts:
"The Art of Discovery" Steampunk Exhibit Opens This Weekend
Event Pics: Steampunk Art Exhibit Opening Reception
Sewing for a Steampunk Soiree
Steampunk Magazine Cranks My Cogs

No comments: