Saturday, May 24, 2014

Robyn 'Does It Again' with Royksopp

Image via Robyn's FB

My favorite singer, Robyn, teamed up with Royksopp to create a 5 song mini album called "Do It Again." It's really interesting hearing her sing against a sound that isn't obviously "hers," but very enjoyable!

You can listen to the entire album on NPR's website, or purchase it through Amazon or iTunes.

PLUS, Moby did a remix of the album that's available on SoundCloud!

Have a great weekend, and if you take a listen, let me know how you like it!

Related posts:
Robyn: Ridiculous Pop Princess
Self-Definition
La Roux Is Bowie with a Hair Horn

1 comment:

Gustav North said...

Thanks a lot btw , I 've started making my own music and need ur opinion about this package , Is it worth to use for my music projects?
www.lucidsamples.com