Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday, Henry!!

Happy Birthday, Henry! I can't believe what a big boy you are!

I can't even explain the amazingness of spending every day with my little guy, but I'll try a bit. He is so crazy smart! He read his first word earlier this week, and he knows lots of letters, numbers and colors too. Thanks to the speech therapy he has over 20 words in his active vocabulary, between signs and sounds, and he's becoming more comfortable with using his voice every day. He's got great control of his gross motor skills and can run and jump and climb all over. I'm so blessed with this little man. I can't wait to see what this year brings :)

Related posts:
May Gives Birth
What a Difference a Year Makes
Little Henry's Big Adventures
Happy 1st Birthday, Henry!

No comments: