Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Xmas Oraments Are Hanging Memories

One of the things that makes me feel most nostalgic around Christmas time is putting up the tree and looking at all the ornaments I've been given over the years. I love how each one brings its own memories with it. Whether they're from when I was a child...






...or since I've grown up, each one means something special, and I love pulling them out each December.








It's been a delight creating Henry's own ornament collection. He received several from his family last year, and his Nana has already hung some new ones on the tree for him this year.







What are some of your favorite holiday items?

Related posts:
Henry's First Christmas
Henry's First Christmas - Part 2
Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Deck the Halls!
What To Watch for the Holidays

No comments: