Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Goal for NaNoWriMo

As many of you know, November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). In 2010, I attempted to write a novel during NaNoWriMo, made a good start, but between one thing and another, I didn't finish until this summer! So for NaNoWriMo this year, my goal is to craft the second draft of my novel by the end of November.

My first draft is 95 pages, single-spaced, so my goal is to edit 3 pages a day, at least. Unfortunately, I've been sick since the end of last month, and so I'm only on page 3 of my second draft at the moment. But I'm feeling better now and am determined to meet my goal!

Wish me luck!

Are you taking part in NaNoWriMo this year?

Related posts:
National Novel Writing Month
NaNoWriMo Wrap-Up and More
Happy National Poetry Month
Taking Care of (Writing) Business