Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Event Pics: rises Zora Opening Reception / Troost Art Hop (May 2013)

Before I went to the Troost Art Hop last Friday, I had to stop at the rises Zora opening reception hosted by Charlotte Street Foundation. Hyperkewl, the art collective I'm part of, is hosting two different events as part of the rises Zora project so I wanted to show my support. I enjoyed the art they had on display and look forward to seeing more of the project.

The Troost Art Hop was an interesting collection of art and individuals, as always. The KC Drum Tribe came out, and the Emerald City House had a fire out back that I enjoyed watching. The evening was cool enough to make the fire pleasant. All in all, quite a fun filled evening!

Related posts: My Part in the Hyperkewl Relics Project
Event Pics: Troost Art Hop (Jan. 2012)
Event Pics: Steampunk Art Exhibit Opening Reception

No comments: