Thursday, May 2, 2013

Come See Me at the Locust Factory Art Fair This Weekend!



One of my most recent mixed media pieces

If you brave the weather for First Friday tomorrow, be sure to stop by and see me at the Locust Factory's Art Fair! I'll be showing my most recent collection of mixed media pieces. I'll also have my portfolio with some old drawings, collages and paintings; a small assortment of feather earrings; and a few assemblages. So if you haven't gotten to see my creations in person yet, this is a great chance for an overview!

The Locust Factory is at 18th and Locust, where the Scarlett Garnet used to be. I'll be there from 6-9 PM on Friday night as well as 12-4 PM Saturday afternoon! Double the chance to see me ;)

Related posts:
Our Lady of Perpetual Beginnings at the Slap-N-Tickle
Event Pics: Steampunk Art Exhibit Opening Reception
Meditations Manifested (Show Pics)
Event Pics: Small Paintings / Morbid Art at the Kiosk Gallery & Art Closet Studios

No comments: