Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Things To Read & Things To See

I'm gonna be lazy and just post once this week 'cause I'm not feeling so hot. Also, this is all going to be a bit random.

I hope everyone local is staying warm and comfy despite all this (awesome) snow. If you're looking for ways to pass  the time, I suggest reading one or both of these articles:

If you weren't able to make it out to the Teahouse and Coffeepot to see the amazing Steampunk exhibit I'm part of, you'll be pleased to find out that it has been extended for another month. You now have until the end of March to check it out!

And, finally, Happy Birthday to my amazing partner-in-life, Matt! I love him even deeper and stronger after seeing what an incredible parent he is, and after he so lovingly cared for me when I was recovering from the c-section. I cannot imagine living without you, dearest, and I'm very glad you liked the painting I made for your present:




No comments: