Thursday, November 1, 2012

"Our Lady of Perpetual Beginnings" Performance Tomorrow!

Last First Friday I had planned to do a performance piece with Henry, but ended up having to cancel due to suddenly getting sick. So I am very pleased to announce that tomorrow I will be a living statue with Henry at my favorite gallery in town, Slap-n-Tickle (504 E 18th St, Kansas City, Missouri 64108). My performance will be from 6:30-7 pm as part of theDay of the Dead themed exhibition. I'm so excited to finally do this! Hope to see you there :)

Here's a sneak peek:

You may notice that I am not the woman in this picture... 
All will be explained...

Related posts:
What the World Needs Now Is Love, Sweet Love
Swarm: A Collaborative Performance (Event Pics & Video)
Starry Night! (Performance Pics)

2 comments:

Superdave said...

Henry does not appear to mind.

May said...

Not one bit! :)