Wednesday, October 3, 2012

You Still Have Time to See "Meditations Manifested"

Late posting this cause I just couldn't bring myself to write yesterday. I've been feeling crappy lately, which my research suggests is due to gluten intolerance so today is my first day of cutting that out of my diet. Anyway... onward!

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE! The Alcott Arts Center has decided to hold my assemblage show "Meditations Manifested" over for another month! So if you haven't had a chance to see it yet, you still can. This weekend the galleries will be open Saturday from 6-9 PM.

Look at the related posts below to see my official show flier and photos (though, trust me, it's not the same as seeing them in person). And tomorrow, I'll tell you about the performance piece I'm planning for this First Friday!

Related posts:
Meditations Manifested (Show Pics)
Wish Me Happy Birthday Tomorrow @ the Alcott Arts Center

No comments: