Thursday, October 4, 2012

Come See Henry & I as Living Statues at this First Friday

UPDATE (10/5/12): I am brokenhearted to announce that my body refuses to perform tonight. I started feeling sick last night and I'm just getting worse as today goes on. I guess I'll have to save this for some other time :\

I am very excited about this performance piece! I've been planning it since August and I get to include Henry in my art (besides the 365 project) which is just awesome. I'm not going to give too much away except to say that I'm calling this project "Our Lady of Perpetual Beginnings" and this is what Henry will be wearing:


(tho I'll have him wrapped in blankets since it's cold and I have a baby substitute to use for when he's fussy or needs changed/fed).

Henry and I will be living statues on the corner of Southwest Boulevard and Baltimore (where Hamburger Mary's is). If you do the First Friday thing this month, I hope you get a chance to  come by and see us between 6:30 and 8:30.

Related posts:
Swarm: A Collaborative Performance (Event Pics & Video)
What the World Needs Now Is Love, Sweet Love
Starry Night!

No comments: