Friday, October 12, 2012

Alcott Arts Center Halloween Party Tomorrow - See My Show and So Much More!



I know... I know... I shoulda posted yesterday, but it seemed only fair to give myself a day off between posts so anyway...


I mentioned that the Alcott Arts Center is keeping my assemblage show, "Meditations Manifested," up for another month. And now I want to inform you that tomorrow, Saturday, November 13th 7pm-Midnight, is the Alcott's Halloween Party and Costume Contest! Here's the official information:
Here's your chance to show off all your skills in Costuming and Special Make-up effects. This is going to be the biggest costume party before Halloween itself this Saturday evening at the Alcott. If you want to show off your makeup skilz then bring your model, or yourself in costume, or just come out to see the creepy creatures and enjoy the show. Featured artists will include a multi-piece prosthetic makeup made by Zombie Master Dylan Thomas.

Come early to check out the galleries exhibitions of wonderfully crafted works by artists such as Darryl Woods, May Evans, and Kim Kirby. Bring some can goods, a lil' cash, and a creature. It's all for a good cause supporting your local artists, the Alcott Arts Center, and feeding the less fortunate.

Admission non-perishable food items or bag candy for our Annual Trunk or Treat. Costume contest fee $15 starts at 8pm. Music, Games, Dancing, Food. 18 and over event; I.D. checked at the door.
I'll be there at some point, so say hi if you see me!

Related posts:
Halloween High Jinks
You Still Have Time to See "Meditations Manifested"
Meditations Manifested (Show Pics)

No comments: