Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wish Me 'Happy Birthday' Tomorrow @ Alcott Arts Center

Day 151 from 365 Days with Henry - opening night of "Meditations Manifested"

Tomorrow is my birthday! It's also the Second Friday event at the Alcott Arts Center where I'll be with my exhibit "Meditations Manifested" and there will also be another exhibit opening that night.

Hope you can stop in, see the art, and say 'hello.'

I'll also be there a bit Saturday evening if you can't make it tomorrow.

To refresh your memory, here's my flier:


4 comments:

Superdave said...

Happy Birthday may


Sorry have a crazy weekend so won't be able to make anything.

Byron said...

Happy Birthday, May.

I'm sorry to say, that while you are a good writer, I am not, & I have given up. Thank you for your patience.

patientanonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

I thought I posted a comment here but apparently it didn't make it through. It was via my phone so that might explain everything. Dumb phone.

I hope you had a good time and I hereby declare it: "Happy Birthday May Week!"

Or longer.
x

May said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes :)