Thursday, September 6, 2012

Come See Me at Meditations Manifested & the KC Chalk & Walk This Weekend!


I have such a busy, exciting weekend ahead of me!

My solo show, "Meditations Manifested: Assemblages from Found and Donated Objects" is opening tomorrow, Friday, 6 PM at the Alcott Arts Center (180 South 18th Street, Kansas City, KS 66102). I set up the show yesterday and I'm very pleased with it. Excited and nervous to see how people respond to my assemblages. I've had such fun making them. (Click here for the official flier).

THEN on Saturday and Sunday, I'll be at the Kansas City Chalk & Walk Festival for my 4th year!  This year I'll be doing something a bit different than before. I'll be collaborating with the amazing women with whom I made this chalk drawing several months ago, to draw 4 sequential pages out of a Dr. Seuss book. Each of us is in charge of a page that we'll complete over the 2 days with help from our lovely assistants. This is a free family friendly event at Crown Center Square, so come on out! The weather is predicted to be fantastic!

This is what I'll be working on:

Related posts:
All-Star Chalk Drawing
Chalk Walk in the Historic Northeast (2012)
Event Pics: 2011 Chalk & Walk Festival
Event Pics: KC Chalk & Walk


1 comment:

Superdave said...

Man you just have events on the days I can't seem to make it out to see them.