Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What I've Been Up To

I'm excited to announce that my MIL has gifted me with a new laptop for an early birthday surprise! It's shiny and red! Just like my favorite tricycle as a child. And, of course, now I can blog again! w00t :)


Since I've been away, I took a bunch of pictures of Henry. See them on my Flickr account, starting here. Also, my pro account, which was a gift, will be expiring in 2 days, so the last 100 pics I posted will be all that's available to view. Unless someone wanted to buy me another one, I suppose.

Anyhoo, I also went to a dance party dressed as a robot:

Finished two new mixed media pieces:

And live painted at a friend's birthday party:

It's great to be back! I'll see you Thursday :)

1 comment:

Superdave said...

Glad to see you back.