Tuesday, July 3, 2012

May & Matt's 5th Anniversary


Underneath interactive piece Halo #2 by Dylan Mortimer

This week Matt and I are celebrating 5 years together. It's been tumultuous, snuggly, strange and exciting, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm so glad that we met 11 years ago, became friends and finally ended up together though I'd lost hope of that ever happening.


My life would be completely different without him. For instance, I would've never chosen to reproduce with anyone else. And Henry is just super awesome. Hooray for family, love and belonging!

Related posts: 
Henry's Homecoming
May & Matt Tie the Knot (Pics)
Our Fourth Anniversary

2 comments:

Average Jane said...

Happy anniversary, you guys!

Stefany Spears said...

Congrats! You three are beautiful together.