Thursday, June 7, 2012

Arts America Ends Its Blogging Program

I'm feeling sad because I received an email this morning informing me that Arts America is ending its blogger program. There's some personal problems going on with the guy who was running the program or something. It sucks, cause I really enjoyed writing for them & how it motivated me to get out to the local museums more. :: Le sigh::

Anyway, here's a list of the posts I wrote for them, in case you missed any:
Inventing the Modern World: Decorative Arts at the World's Fairs, 1851-1939
Lois Dodd Retrospective at Kansas City's Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
A View of America's Past: Timothy O'Sullivan's King Survey Photographs
"Lucifer Rising" - Surreal, Symbolic Paintings by David Goodrich
Bill Viola's "The Raft" Examines Human Reactions to Disaster
Encountering Hokusai's "Great Wave at Kanagawa"
"Companion Circles" Examines Artists' Relationships On and Off the Canvas
Maria Calderon Presents The Power of Intention
"Mound," Stop-Motion Magic by Allison Schulnik
2 Views of George Ault: 1940's Painter
Impressions & Improvisations: The Prints of Romare Bearden
Art Museums in the Kansas City Area

No comments: