Thursday, May 17, 2012

Volunteering With KC Gay Film Fest

This is the first time I've written a blog post from my Tablet. Typing on it takes way more time than on the laptop, so I'll keep this brief. I'm excited to once more be volunteering with the Kansas City Gay and Lesbian Film Fest, June 22-28. Like last year, I'm curating the short film contest which is always the last night of the festival. I'm in the mist of picking out which entries to include which is fun. We have several international entries most from Spanish-speaking countries. I've also gotten to preview two of the feature length films we'll be screening. One of them is the best gay love story I've ever seen and the other one was a delightfully odd story about a gay man and his female, straight best friend who decide to have a baby together. I'm so excited about seeing the other films. This is gonna be a great year for the festival! Find out more at www.kcgayfilmfest.com

2 comments:

Joe Pontillo said...

Aaa, I wanna know what the best love story movie is!

May said...

It's called -Morgan- and it is fantastic! I can't wait to see it again!