Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm So Glad Community Is Back!

Image via Insider.com

Community came back tonight!! I won't bother reviewing it, because that's already been done quite thoroughly. I do want to share some of my favorite bits of dialogue though. Britta got some good ones!

Annie: "You're anti-wedding now?!"
Jeff: "No, she's just pro-anti."
Britta: "No to everything you both just said!"
*
Jeff: "Someone tell Britta what an analogy is."
Britta: "I know what it is! It's like a thought, with another thought's hat on."
*
Pierce: "I'm not an entrepreneur, I'm just a kid with a lot of money."
*
Britta: "This may shock you, Annie, but I come from a long line of wives and mothers."
Annie: "Many do."
*
Abed: "We dewhimsified ourselves."
Troy: "Yeah, we're normal now."
*
Troy: "There are many layers to this."
Abed: "It's almost too conceptual to follow, but I love it."
*

The dialogue is one of the many reasons why I freaking love this show! I'm so excited that I get to watch new episodes weekly again. ^__^

(Also, I finally got around to posting about my Spencer Museum visit today, after finishing up a really fun mixed media piece I've been working on for the "Future Currents" show I'm gonna be in. More on that later!)

Related posts:

No comments: