Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Future Currents" Opening April 6 - First Friday in the Crossroads


I've been alluding to the upcoming "Future Currents" show now and then, and it's finally coming up very soon! I just dropped off my mixed media piece at OfficePort in the Crossroads yesterday. (I had to tie it up in a garbage bag to keep it safe from all the rain).


My name on the website. Yippee! It's official :)

"Future Currents" is part of The Forum at Middle of the Map Fest. I'll be one of 22 local artists who made pieces for the show. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with. "Future Currents" opens First Friday, April 6, 5-9PM at OfficePort, 208 W. 19th St.

Meanwhile, here's a sneak peek of my piece "Do, Think Change."

2 comments:

Marie said...

I've got a painting in the show too! See you at the opening?

May said...

Yes! See you there! :)