Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Community's Triumphant Return!

Image via Uproxx.com

I'm so excited that Community is coming back on March 15th! It has become my favorite TV show & I've missed seeing new episodes. Like many other fans, I was worried it might not come back. So I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it's not only returning, but it's also going to be
accompanied by cartoon shorts (starting tomorrow on Hulu!) and a series of webisodes bringing Inspector Spacetime to life (though apparently that is an effort unrelated to the creators and actors of Community and is being tweaked accordingly).

Here's a sneak peak of the cartoon shorts:


Are you as excited as I am?

Related posts:

1 comment:

Joe Pontillo said...

Definitely glad it's back. In the meantime, you should check out "Happy Endings." While I never like to declare a "favorite show," it's the newest addition to my Favorites Range.