Tuesday, February 21, 2012

May & Matt's Crafty Baby Shower (Pics)

I had SO MUCH FUN at the baby shower my friends Teresa (organizer of KC Crafter's Society) and Darcy (founder of Create Your Own Reality) teamed up to host for us this weekend. Several guests commented, and I quite agree, that it was the best baby shower ever! We decorated onesies, created scrapbook pages & an alphabet, played baby bingo, and much more. Teresa made everything look so cute, I thought I was going to puke rainbows and fairy dust.





The punch was served in this adorable baby bathtub.


Teresa helping me with the iron-on guide I used to embroider a onesie.


@princessofworld and @average_jane swept the baby bingo awards!




My partially completed onesie & partially eaten plate of snacks.
I was too busy talking to get much done.

Presents!




I had to take my onesie home to finish it, but I think it was worth the effort!

The alphabet everyone made is now gracing a wall of our apartment.


Related posts:

2 comments:

Average Jane said...

That was one of the most fun baby showers I've ever attended!

Love the way your embroidered onesie turned out.

By the way, your "Z" is upside down. :)

May said...

Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself!

The 'z' was made so that no matter how I put it up, it is backward, which I think is pretty funny.