Thursday, February 16, 2012

Changes & Opportunities

Monday was my last day at Vulcan's Forge as seasonal help. I'll still pop in now and again to fill in a shift when needed, but it will be a huge relief to be able to rest more. Growing a baby is tiring work! Especially now that I've only got about 10 weeks more til this little guy is ready to come out and play.


I'm also looking forward to re-dedicating my energies to making art and writing stories. I haven't done much creatively during the pregnancy, due to mostly tiredness and lack of inspiration. But I'm feeling my creative juices flowing again, and I'm excited to get some stuff done! Including working on a piece for an upcoming show, "Future Currents." (More on that at a later date.)

Otherwise, I'll also be looking for freelance opportunities. Stuff I can and have done include:
-marketing/promotions
-writing/editing
-event planning
-personal organizer
-figure modeling
-artist/photographer

If you want to hire me/throw me a lead, my email is reddvenus AT gmail DOT com.


Oh! And Saturday is my first baby shower, so look forward to seeing pictures of more cute baby-related stuff!

Related posts:

2 comments:

David said...

Have you looked into Fiverr? Not a bad way to pick up some quick gigs.

May said...

I'll be sure to check that out. Thanks for the tip!