I have some fun, busy days in front of me!
- cultural shifts to acceptance
- 'outing' in the work place
- hidden sexism that exists as homophobia
- 'gay' as the in joke
- bullying/suicide issue
- how bi-sexuals are viewed within the community
- gender identity vs. sexual orientation
- challenges that face gender non-conforming or transgender students
It's a playful, sexy show with Cathy Barnett emceeing and lots of audience participation.
Everyone who walked out last weekend had only good things to say about the show. I think the dancing is fantastic, and there are a lot of fun, differently-styled numbers to enjoy.
You can buy tickets online or at the door (from me). The cabaret is in an old speak-easy above the Morning Glory Antique shop. It's such a fun space :)
was taken @ Morning Glory Antiques