Thursday, December 1, 2011

May's Scent Mixology

(Click to see larger size)

I love my dresser. Not only does it give my clothes a home, but the shelves along the sides of the mirror also allow space for me to store the ridiculous amount of accessories I have.


The lower right section is what I think of as my "mixing station" because it's where I keep the many scents I combine in various ways to make my own personal scent (though it's also where I stow my rings).


From left to right:
Lavender oil
Lotus Blossom oil
Rose water
Gardenia oil (front)
Orange Blossom water (in the tall perfume dauber)



All the scents mix well together, and I enjoy the many combinations I can create from them. I most often use the floral scents, layering them together and occasionally adding a dab or two of the perfumes if I'm feeling it.

What's your personal scent?

Related posts:

Like what you see? Subscribe here

Share/Bookmark

No comments: