Thursday, November 17, 2011

Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Singing Plush!


I totally squeed when my sample "Soft Kitty" t-shirt & plush combo came in the mail from Stylin Online. Based on the adorable song from Big Bang Theory (video here), the soft kitty shirt features a cute kitteh and the lyrics of the song:


The plush itself IS a cute kitteh that plays the song in Penny's voice, like so:


(Click here for embedded video)

I'm not the kind of girl who's really into stuffed animals, but this cat is so freaking cute, that I keep cuddling with it and carrying it around the house with me so I can look at its adorable face.


You can buy the plush kitty separately or with the t-shirt; they offer styles for women and for men.

Related posts:

Like what you see? Subscribe here

Share/Bookmark

No comments: