Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween High Jinks

I had a fun Halloween and hope you did too!


Matt & I went with some friends to a geek-tastic Halloween party. Matt went as Dale from The Walking Dead while I dressed as Molly Ringwald from the 80's.My favorite costumes were Mario & Luigi, Hubert Farnsworth, a zom-bee, The Dude, & J.P. (from Grandma's Boy).


On Sunday, my friend Amy and I visited the Dia De Los Muertos ofrenda at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.


And that night I dressed up as a "foxy lady" and went out dancing with friends at Missy B's. They had a costume contest that night & the winners were a couple of women dressed as Titanic victims. It was pretty damn awesome.


And yesterday, Amy & I created street art at the Scarritt Neighborhood Association Halloween Block Party (the first chalk drawing I've been PAID to do! Yee-haw!). We drew for several hours as hordes of children trick or treated up and down the street around us. I don't think I've ever seen that many kids in costume in one place before.


The weather was gorgeous and I'm glad I got to celebrate my favorite holiday for several days in several ways. How did you spend your Halloween?

Related posts:

Like what you see? Subscribe here

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Scarritt Neighborhood said...

Thanks so much for the great chalk art!