Tuesday, October 18, 2011

May's Got a Prize Inside

Image via YesterYearRemembered.com

So now that families and friends have been informed, I can finally spill my guts! (And, yes, Byron, you guessed correctly). Like a Cracker Jack box, I have a prize inside!

Matt and I are having a baby!


I'm 3 months pregnant & so excited that I've finally got a baby bump to show off (though it's still a small one). I'm so psyched to start this next stage in my life. And Matt, having wanted a baby ever since I *met* him more than a decade ago, is understandably ecstatic.

It's interesting observing all the changes to my body (mainly my tits) and surfing the crazy emotions that come along with all the pregnancy hormones: from super-horniness to random outbursts of tears.

It was a relief to finally tell my friends who were concerned about my suddenly not going out, always being tired, and often looking rather nauseated. Now they are excited with me instead of worried about me.

And while I'm obviously going to blog about baby stuff now and then, it's not going to take over my blog content. I think that would bore all of us.

...Unlike this song. Enjoy!


(Click here for embedded video)

Related posts:
May's Got a Secret
Tick Tock Goes the Clock

Like what you see? Subscribe here

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

emawkc said...

Let me be the first to comment "CONGRATULATIONS!" I definitely see the resemblance in the sonogram ;-)

Byron said...

Congratulations, May!!

I saw some pictures taken at a recent demonstration & recognized you. I also noticed the subtle changes in your appearance, & recalled an earlier post. It was a logical guess. I am very happy for you. This is going to be a SMART person!

Average Jane said...

I'm thinking KC Blogger Baby Shower!

May said...

emawkc - Thanks! I do too ;)

Byron - Well observed! :)

Average Jane - YES!!!!

thefreebox said...

This is wonderful news! What a lucky child - Congratulations to you and Matt! YES!YES!YES!!!

May said...

Thanks Mary :)

Joe Pontillo said...

Congratulations again! And good use of music!

David said...

Congrats. I am anticipating one very cool kid coming very soon.

stefany said...

1: Awesome!
2: I would totally support that top image being turned into a maternity dress. With or without the "random shiznat" captions on the kid's sign.

adriannerussell said...

I'm totally late to the party, but congrats! And that song was amazing. I had a co-worker that embodied that from head to toe.