Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow


Tomorrow night I'll be doing some live painting at the Mr. History with Humans, Answer Team, and The Author and the Illustrator show at the Riot Room. It's going to be so much fun! I haven't zoned out to music while painting for a while and I'm really looking forward to playing on the great big board I have ready for the event.

Then Thursday I'm going out of town to visit some friends, so I'll be taking a break from the blog until I get back. Expect to hear from me September 1st - if I have my shit together - or the 6th, if I don't.


I have lots of exciting things planned for the blog, like an interview with a local artist, a review of an adorable Korean dramedy I recently fell in love with, and the launch of my line of feather earrings, just to name a few.


Don't miss me too much! ;)

Related posts:

Like what you see? Subscribe here

Share/Bookmark

No comments: