Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our 4th Anniversary

Photo by Michael Forester

Matt and I celebrated our 4th anniversary yesterday!

It's still awesome & amazing to me how well we're able to get along. Each time we hit a wall, as it were, in our relationship, and I wonder how on earth we're going to make it through, we somehow do, usually fumbling, and I find the wall was just a dam holding back our river of love. Sorry to be sappy, I can't explain it any better than that. XP

I'm so blessed to be with someone who helps me, has so much in common with me, understands me, plays with me, and wants nothing but good for me. BEST RELATIONSHIP EVAR!

Thanks, baby.

Related posts:

Like what you see? Subscribe here

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Donna said...

The two of you look similar. That usually doesn't happen for many, many years. It's great that you are happy in your relationship.

Tony said...

Congrats you two crazy kids!!!

Byron said...

I'm happy for you, as well!

May said...

Thanks, everybody :)