Thursday, June 16, 2011

May's Machete is 4 Years Old!


So I realized yesterday that I totally forgot my 4th year anniversary of May's Machete last month! Guess I was a bit too busy doing stuff to remember...

Thanks to all of you who subscribed, commented or said hello to me at some event. You've made my life much more interesting!

In honor of my anniversary, I'd love to hear from my readers (yes, that means YOU) about how long you've been reading, or some awesome project I should know about, or anything else that makes you happy. :)

Let's see what you've got!

Related posts:
May's Machete is 3 Years Old!
Asperger's and the Internet
Happy Blog Day!

Like what you see? Subscribe here

Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

I'm not sure how long I've been reading, but I think it's most of those 4 years.

You know I love you and what you do. And why you do it.

If you don't already know about urbanphotosafari.com, you should! It's this Saturday!

Peace, and keep up the good work!

Etiam in dolor latin sonare verba vana!

May said...

Thanks, XO. Love you too :)

Urban Photo Safari sounds awesome! Thanks for pointing me to it!

Radioman KC said...

Congrats, sis! Keep it up!

Average Jane said...

Congratulations! Keep up the great posts. :)

Byron said...

Congratulations, May! I've been reading your blog for about a year. I still remember the great post you wrote, just because I asked you. Like Radioman KC, I found you via TKC.

David said...

Congrats on four years and still keeping it interesting with every post

May said...

Thanks to Radioman, Average Jane, Byron & David! Appreciate your reading and commenting!

Denita said...

I've been reading for a little over a year I think.
I love hearing (ok, reading) your different (than mine) perspective on life.

May said...

Thanks Denita :) I like hearing your perspective too!

stefany said...

Congrats! Hmm...I think I found out about your blog in Ink Magazine of all places, back when it first came out. Did that actually happen or am I imagining it?

Also, I've been meaning to tell you I liked seeing your collages at Mudpie awhile back and would love to purchase one when I have disposable income again.

May said...

stefany - Yes, I was featured in Ink many moons ago :) I know cause I kept a copy of it in my memory trunk.

So glad you enjoyed the collages! Let me know if/when you want to look at them again & I'll give you a private show :)