Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2011 KC Chalk & Walk Festival

I'm excited for the KC Chalk & Walk this weekend! It will be my third year taking part in this festival. There will be 61 artists drawing murals this year! As you might remember from my post last year, this event is family-friendly, free and lots of fun.

Click to see a more legible image

For the very first time I will be drawing something other than an original. I'm going to be part of the "Movies" category, drawing this image from the film Pan's Labyrinth:


It will be a challenge to draw this in a 6x8 foot space, but I'm looking forward to it! It will be really different for me since there's so much black rather than the loads of color I usually use.

Here's a video showing last year's drawings. You can see mine at 0:24.

(Click here to see embedded video)


Hope to see you there :)

Related posts:
Event Pics: KC Chalk & Walk
Chalk & Walk Live Art Event This Weekend!

Like what you see? Subscribe here

Share/Bookmark

No comments: