Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Remember, Remember

I want to use my post here today to remind y'all about about a couple events that I invited you to earlier.


Firstly, tomorrow evening is the Kansas City Metro CARES Mentoring Movement's Conversation with Susan Taylor! Remember, this is the board-run non-profit I am on the board of director's for, and I am so excited about our first event! Susan Taylor, of Essence Magazine fame, will be speaking about the National CARES Mentoring Movement (of which she's the CEO and our local chapter is a part) and the need it meets in communities. This is a RSVP-required event, so if you're interested, please sign-up.

Secondly, Cut & Paste, my current art exhibit will be leaving the Mud Pie Vegan Bakery & Coffeeshop on Thursday, the 19th. I'll probably take it down in the early afternoon, too, so you better get your butt out there if you want to see them!!

I'm so excited that I finally got to show my collages and I hope those who have seen them already enjoyed them :)

And... be sure to tune in Thursday, when I'll break the news about the FABULOUS project I just became part of today! I'm so excited about it!!

Related posts:
Kansas City Metro CARES Mentoring Movement
Be Sure to See Cut & Paste While You Can!
Cut & Paste: My Exhibit of Collages
Link
Like what you see? Subscribe here

Share/Bookmark

No comments: