Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cut & Paste: My Exhibit of Collages



(Click thru for full size)

OMG! So busy!! I've been working all day to set-up my show for the opening reception tomorrow. The pieces are all hung (hooray!) though I still have a few other tasks to complete.

My friend Bob
has been so helpful through this entire process, from suggesting the location, to chatting me up to the owners, and helping me set up today! He's possibly my biggest fan, as you can tell from how he blurbed me:
Poet, artist, activist and blogger extraordinaire, May is one of the most dynamically original and creative people I've ever met. I think you'll delight in her edgy, funny, sexy, playful, evocative, colorful and thought-provoking collages... This is art to intrigue the mind, entertain the eyes, and stimulate the soul!
I'm really excited and hope that, if you can, you'll come out and see my show tomorrow evening at the Mud Pie Vegan Bakery & Coffeeshop from 6-9, or sometime in the next month. And, just because I love you, here's a sneak peek:


They're far more compelling in person though...

Related posts:
Come See My Art Show!
May's First Art Show
Thing a Day 2011 Wrap-Up

Like what you see? Subscribe here

Share/Bookmark

No comments: