Friday, April 8, 2011

Art and More Art!

Yesterday I kept feeling like I was forgetting something, but didn't remember that I hadn't posted here until I woke up at 6 am this morning to pee... maybe because I blogged for work? I don't know, but sorry! to anyone who actually missed me. (If you did, leave a comment, cause that will make my day).


Today I want to remind you about the awesome NOW benefit that's happening tomorrow evening at the Scarlet Garnett. I've got several paintings showing, and there are some personal friends and at least one of my personal heroes from the local art scene also participating! It's going to be an awesome evening. I hope you stop by!
AAAAAAAAAAAAND I'm also having another solo show, this one at the Mud Pie Vegan Bakery and Coffeeshop, April 15 - May 19. I'll be showing over 30 of my collages! I'm really excited because the space is so great and I absolutely LOVE my collages! I'm happy to get to share them finally. I've been looking for an opportunity for a while and nothing's worked out til now.

I'm having an opening reception April 15 from 6-9 PM. You can see the newly-hung pieces, chat me up, and try out a delicious vegan cupcake or something :) Please spread the word!

See you soon!

Related posts:
Upcoming Show: Equally Empowered Art!
Wordless Wednesday: Recent Artwork
Live Painting with Mr. History

Like what you see? Subscribe here

Share/Bookmark

No comments: