Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PostSecret: Honest, Anonymous

As I was sitting around, thinking of what to talk about today, I realized that I have not talked about PostSecret on here yet. What an oversight!!!!

PostSecret is one of my favorite blogs these days. It's a very simple premise that has created an incredible response: people send their secrets on postcards, often decorated by the secret-holder, and the postcards are published to PostSecret.

These were the secrets that most intrigued me from this week's edition of Sunday Secrets:






For more secrets, visit PostSecret.

Related posts:
A Buncha Interesting Images
Neat Stuff I Saw This Week
Last Week in the Queer-o-sphere

Like what you see? Subscribe here

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Donna said...

I like Post Secret too. Have you seen the blog that Kansas City Sinic shared? Born this Way? It's amazing.

http://borngaybornthisway.blogspot.com/

May said...

I hadn't seen that! It's so great :)