Monday, June 7, 2010

Come See My Art Show!


Today I spent two sweaty hours hanging my cephalopod show at the Westport Coffee House.


There are several paintings that were made just for this show and haven't been displayed before! All but two pieces are for sale, and they are priced very affordably.


You can visit the show for TWO WHOLE MONTHS at 4010 Pennsylvania Kansas City, Mo. There are many, many more cephalopods to see beyond the ones pictured here.


If you do stop by, please tell me what you think!

Related posts:
Wordless Wednesday: Magical Cephalopods
The Story of the Magical Cephalopods

Like what you see? Subscribe here

3 comments:

Stacey K said...

Awesome! I'm going to be in Westport on Thursday. I'll be sure to stop in and check it out!

Bob said...

Nowhere else in the known universe has such a tribe of scintillating cephalopods been gathered together! Go! See! Marvel! Buy!

Kim Williams said...

enjoy sharing your work. best wishes!