Friday, March 19, 2010

A Lady Made That (Rap)

Saw this on Bitch Magazine, and it cracked me up. Basic plot: a women's studies prof turns to rapping in a bid to get her (three) students interested in women's history.


(Click to see embedded video)

My favorite parts are:

  • The one students essay about Sandra Day O'Connor, but especially: "That's not my DNA, pussays!"
  • "Can you teach me everything you know in a super quick montage?"
  • That windshield wiper dance. Awesome.
  • "Damn, a lady made YOU."

Meanwhile, I find this to be totally unrepresentative of the women's history classes I took. They were chock full of ladies. That's one reason I enjoyed them so much... nothing but ladies everywhere I looked. It was pretty hawt.


Related posts:
Black Inventors and Their Inventions
Jackie Ormes: The First African-American Woman Cartoonist
First Female Designed Mosque in Instanbul

Like what you see? Subscribe here

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is awesome! How did I miss that on Bitch?

:)