Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Top O' the Morning, folks.

To all my fellow Irish-Americans, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

And to all you non Irish-Americans, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

... even to you douches that think that drinking on a day in March somehow makes you partially Irish.

My people were treated like slaves when they immigrated here. They toiled and suffered so that we could all have an excuse for public drunkenness. So the least you can do is not pretend to be invested in my culture, mkay?


I'll be watching the parade from around 38th and Broadway and probably tweeting it if you're interested (or even if you're not!).

Like what you see? Subscribe here

7 comments:

Johnathon said...

i think just about everyone's ancestors were treated as slaves at one point...except the french...we don't like the french lol

Tony said...

You are awesome! Nice pic.

Jules Bowen said...

Darling pic of you. :)

JOCOeveryman said...

Wow.....even surly on St Patrick's Day. Your people....that made me laugh a little bit. Thanks for that at least.

Dan Regan said...

I long for the day when hipsters find a replacement for calling everybody "douches". But it is a lovely photo. Happy belated St. Patrick's Day.

Eric said...

A somewhat late Happy St. Pats to a fellow Irish person

Jules Bowen said...

Keep my mits off your culture. Check.