Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Seen Around Midtown: Roanoke Neighborhood

The Roanoke Neighborhood is just blocks from where I live. It's got a park and the neighborhood itself is park-like with huge old trees and greenery and flowers everywhere. It's a nice place to take a stroll and it's the closest place for me to go to get nearer nature (which is the best de-stresser for lil ole me). And it's also got some sweet architectural interest in the big-ass rich ppl houses there. The pics below are some I've taken on my many walks around there. Hope you enjoy!










As always, if you're interested in seeing other pics I've taken around town and my other artwork, visit my DeviantArt page.

Related posts:
Seen Around Midtown: Norman School
Seen Around Midtown: Whimsical Neighborhood
Seen Around Midtown: PBR Painted Ads

Like what you see? Subscribe here

3 comments:

Tony said...

In a word. These photos are: AWESOME!!!

Nice work.

Joe Pontillo said...

Definitely an enviable place to be

Stacey K said...

great captures!

Love your new profile picture!