Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why My Cats Are Like Children

When I tell people that my cats are my furry babies, it's not just cuz they're part of my little family... it's because they, like many small children, want attention no matter what mommy and daddy are doing.

Whether I'm sleeping...

(This picture and the one below were taken the same night.
I'd passed out on the couch and the cats took turns using me
as a heating pad.)


Enjoying a DVD and glass of wine...

Or trying to take a bath...

(Look how he treats my boobs with total indifference and total ownership,
like kids who are always grabbing on their moms' boobies.)


No matter what, they think they have full rights to being in on the action. I'm fairly certain they think they're tiny, furry people.

Related posts:
Cats Gone (Mildly) Wild on Camera
My Little Turn on the Cat Walk
Detox Your Petcare (How To)

Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx

1 comment:

elBryan said...

can i haz cheezburger?