Friday, June 5, 2009

"The Crew" Is "The Office" In Space

Recently someone calling themselves "TheCrewTV" started following me on Twitter. As I clicked through to their profile, I was sure it was going to be some lame ass bid to sell me something but I was pleasantly surprised to find this bio: "A sci-fi comedy webseries. The Office meets Star Trek."

With bait like that I couldn't resist, and I watched all the videos in one setting, laughing my ass off. The premise is that a show is being created of a large space craft's engine room crew. The head engineer happens to be a not smart guy who didn't even graduate from the community college across from Academy, while the man who was hired to be the assistant was top of the Academy class. And the hijinks go on from there as characters are gradually added. Check out the pilot and just try to resist watching more!



Hilarious! Check out their website for all the ridiculous videos.

Related posts:
Captain Blasto, Mercury Men: Serial Radio Style on the Internets
Red Dwarf: Camp In Space
Narcissism in Space!


Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx

No comments: