Monday, May 11, 2009

Squishy Gooey Lovey Stuff


I am so in love with this boy. (But who doesn't love a boy who bakes?)

Every day I wake up beside him is like opening the best present ever or winning the lottery, every single day.


I get up, feed the cats, do my yoga and then slip back in bed for snuggles and kisses.

We get ready together and walk to work together, hand in hand.

When we get to where one or the other of us has to turn off, we have a mini-makeout session peppered with the daily-renewed promises and expressions of love that have become our ritual goodbye.

And I walk to work with a smile in my heart and on my face, day-dreaming happily.

He gets me so totally blissed out.

Related posts:
On the Death of Polaroids (And My Love Life)
Switching Things Up... In Bed
Body Odor An Aphrodisiac?

Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx

4 comments:

smh said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. PDA!!!! ;)

Xavier Onassis said...

Awwww!!

Spyder said...

He's cute & bakes! You are a lucky woman! Hubby & I work at the same place so we carpool together & walk from the parking lot holding hands. People have asked if we were newlyweds. LOL! Not quite. It will be 24 years in July.

May said...

That's awesome! Congratulations :)