Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Seen Around Midtown: Norman School

This is one of the abandoned, unused, lovely school buildings sitting dejectedly around Midtown. I really want to break into them and look around, but I'm too scared of getting snatched by the po-po. I also wish I had the money to redo these things into something useful. That would be sweetest of all!
For more pictures, art and writing, visit my deviantArt page.

Related posts:
Seen Around Midtown: Big Brothers, Big Sisters
Seen Around Midtown: Graffiti
How the City Hurts Your Brain (And Nature Helps)

Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx

4 comments:

Hyperblogal said...

It has been purchased from the school district by a private developer who intends condos or apartments... I can't remember which. In any event it will be saved and re-used.

May said...

Hooray!

m.v. said...

It would be strange to live in a former classroom

Stacey K said...

http://www.urbanexplorers.net/