Friday, May 29, 2009

Artsy Lady Bloggers

There are two ladies I subscribe to who use their blogs to post the fabulous drawings they make. I had to share, because they are so consistently awesome that you should be paying attention.

Aimee of Artsyville blogs from Lawrence, Kansas, sharing gorgeous little thoughts and images she's cooked up:

All images from Artsyville

She inspires me, makes me think and laugh and is just a nifty person. She also posts unique pictures of her surroundings that make it look like she's living in a much cooler world than most of us. You simply must take a look, dah'ling! You can also purchase some of her creations via Etsy.

Renee French's blog is nothing but the sketches she creates on a daily basis, and it's fun watching the images change from day to day, wondering what prompted her to create them - and also to see how the images relate (or don't) to each other:

Do you know of an artsy blogger I should be watching? Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget your last day to submit an entry into my contest is Sunday!

Related posts:
My Top 5 Artists
Beauty Saves, Pain Defines
Ladies I Subscribe To

Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx

2 comments:

Kansas Sity Sinic said...

The second to last picture looks like the lady went poo poo on the floor and is contemplating whether to pick it up.

I'm not very artsy, can you tell?

aimee said...

thanks for the feature, may! :)